The actual muffins
190 g all-purpose flour
150 g white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
80 ml vegetable oil
80 ml milk
145 g fresh blueberries
100 g white sugar
40 g all-purpose flour
55 g butter, cubed
1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
2. Combine the flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
3. Place vegetable oil into a separate bowl, add the egg and milk. The combination of these 3 ingredients should fill 1 cup. Mix this with flour mixture.
4. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
5. To Make Crumb Topping: Mix together sugar, flour, butter and cinnamon. Mix together (I used my hands) and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until done.