Turkey Curry (for 2)
Basmati Rice – 150g
Turkey Steaks, bite size chunks – 200g
1 Onion, chopped
1 RedPepper, chopped
1 Green Chilli, chopped
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1-2 tsp Curry Paste
4 Tomatoes, chopped
1 handful Coriander, chopped
2 – 3 tbsp Natural Yogurt
1. Boil the Rice using the packet instructions.
2. Heat the Oil in a pan for a couple of minutes then add the Onion and Red Pepper. Leave them to cook for 5 minutes on a medium heat. When they have become soft and transulcent stir in the Curry Paste.
3. Turn up the heat and add the Turkey. Cook for a few minutes then add the Chilli and Tomatoes.
4. Reduce the heat and cover for 10 – 15 minutes until the Tomatoes have softened.
5. Next stir in the Coriander and Yogurt and take off the heat and cover until the Rice is ready. Serve with a Nan or Side Salad.